Thursday, January 28, 2016

60 year old man pleads guilty in Factoring Scam

Image result for us district court newark nj
US District Court, Newark, NJ 

A resident of Seminole, Florida plead guilty today in Newark NJ for stealing hundreds of thousands of of dollars from factoring companies by making up phony transportation businesses.
See stoyr here....http://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/florida-man-admits-using-bogus-transportation-company-defraud-new-jersey-factoring

What is a factoring business? I looked it up and basically it is a financial company that buys account receivables. In this case, Mr. Karl Stehlin made up phony invoices representing account receivables so he could defraud the financial companies.  He plead guilty to wire fraud charges.  

He may sit a number of years for his crime, most likely in a low or camp, depending on his security level.

I don't know what he was thinking in his brain but he did it to several companies so he probably got emboldened, thinking he would never get caught, but as noticed in Jeremiah 17:11, by making money dishonestly, in half your life you will lose it and in the end you are proved  a fool.

I also got into trouble by doing immigration fraud and I sat 1316 days for my crime and I regretted my crime every single day I sat in jail and will probably regret it the rest of my life.

Trust me, when you sit in federal prison, you learn hard and fast that what you did was wrong and you don't mess with the American Government.

To read my prison story go here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG
I have an additional 7 volumes in my prison series, ranging from pretrial to posttrial.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment