Friday, January 22, 2016

Identity Theft Ring Busted

NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpi
Chester Taylor, one mastermind of identity theft ring, Courtesy NY Daily News


Marie Ferris pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Marie Ferris, another arrested individual in scam, Courtesy NY Daily News

According to a report in the NY Daily News, 11 people, spanning multiple states, were indicted yesterday. See story herehttp://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/11-indicted-700g-identity-theft-ring-article-1.2505515 . They basically stole identities or made up fake ones to steal from the banks. In my opinion, Ms. Ferris, pictured above, looks like a drug user, perhaps that fueled her desire to thievery. I am just curious why the Feds did not pick up this case, since the article says they were charged in New York courts. It says they used postal money orders so I am confident the feds will take over this case. When I was in MCC, I saw people who came from the State and transferred to the Feds.

What were these people thinking, that they can just keep stealing and never get caught? The house of cards, the sand castle, always comes tumbling down. See Jeremiah 17:11, where it says if you make money dishonestly, you will lose it at half the life and in the end , be proved a fool.

I spent time myself in prison and I put together some notes on identity theft. I even spoke to top thieves while in prison and they gave me good tips as well to protect yourself. See....http://www.amazon.com/Dont-victim-Identity-Theft-Fraud-ebook/dp/B014LRVBBE


To read my prison story, go here and thanks for stopping by....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment