Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's all about the Women



Image result for splitting of the sea exodus
illustration of the splitting of the sea



Unlike other religions that knock, denigrate and put down women, the Jewish religion puts women in the highest honor, on the highest pedestal. How can I make such an assertion?

It says in the section of the Torah by the splitting of the sea, that peoples aid, Zeh Keili, or this is my G-d. People sensed the presence of G-d when He split the sea for them. In whose merit was the Exodus and the splitting of the sea? Was it in the merit of men? No. According to Rabbi Avirah in Talmud Sotah, he says that it was in the merit of the righteous women. It was the women who made sure we would not perish as they had relations with their slave exhausted husbands and gave birth to children, at the risk of death, out in the fields. How can I prove that this honor goes to women  mathematically, with a method called Gematria? Okay, let me show you how. In the rules of Gematria, when two words or phrases hare the same number, there is a meaningful relationship.

I made up a compendium from 1 to 10,000 and I had written down a phrase, sefer shemos, or the book of Exodus. That phrase equals 1086, by adding up all the letters of the two words, sefer shemos. I then added up the names of the Matriarchs of our Jewish religion, including Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah and guess what it equaled to? If you guessed 1086 you were right.

This teaches us that in the honor of our women of our faith, we were redeemed from Mitzrayim, ancient Egypt and we will be redeemed in the future of the righteous women of the Jewish faith.

If you want to read more about my amazing Gematria findings on the Bibe/ Torah, you may read
Code of the Heart and here is the link...http://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO



I charge only 99 cents per download, in which amazon pays me 35 cents. The money goes to support myself, my wife and autistic son. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment