Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Largest Solar System Discovered

Image: Alien Planet 2MASS J2126
Alien Planet 2MASS J2126 University of Hertfordshire/Neil Cook



According to NBC, a solar system has been discovered that dwarfs our own. See story here....http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/innovation/largest-solar-system-ever-discovered-dwarfs-our-own-n505246

Is there any mathematical proof that God created the universe? I was adding up phrases in a book called Sefer Yetzirah, or the book of creation at chapter 5:4 and it says in an English translation by Aryeh Kaplan a'h, Twelve constellations in the universe: aries, taurus, gemini, cancer, leo , virgo, libra, scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn, aquarius, and pisces. I added up the entire phrase that is actually in Hebrew and it came to 5064. I then looked up my compendium in which I have phrases from 1 to 10,000 and I had a hit. Another phrase with the same number came to the Patriarchs, Matriarchs and 12 sons of Jacob. This is mathematical proof that God created our world, believe it, or not!      

No comments:

Post a Comment