Monday, January 25, 2016

Trump versus Bloomberg for the White House


Trump or Bloomberg? courtesy NY Post 

Who is more qualified for the job of president of the United States?Who has more experience working for government? Who is more friendly with constituents?

I actually met both candidates. Donald Trump I met on or about 1995, when he bought 40 Wall Street from some Chinese owners. I actually met him in front of the building and as he was going into his limousine, I shook his hand. My cousin later told me that Trump is a germophobia (meaning he is afraid of germs.

As per Bloomberg, I met a concert back in 2001 at the Rose Castle, Brooklyn and just before the concert Bloomberg came by passing out his business card and shaking everyone's hands as he was running for mayor at the time.

Bloomberg was the mayor in New York for many years and he did not run it into the ground. The city is thriving and growing.

Image result for 40 wall street
40 Wall Street


As per Trump, he is just a business man. In the end of the day, we had to move out of 40 Wall Street, because my brother did not sign the option to renew so Trump did not do us any favors.

When it comes to politics, the one's running for office will make all kind of promises and when they come into power, their commitments will change.

As I am Jewish, I look for the candidate who is pro Jewish and pro Israel. Trump's daughter is a convert to Judaism and Bloomberg is actually Jewish so I think both of them are qualified candidates in that respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment