Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ulster County real estate developer pleads guilty in Federal Court

Vineyard Commons developed by Michael Barnett



A developer who built vineyard commons plead guilty to defrauding the lender and for an illegal kickback scheme from the lumber company. To read the story go here....http://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ulster-county-real-estate-developer-pleads-guilty-conspiring-receive-kickback-and

When you look at a real estate development the last thing in your mind is that the developer broke the law. Looking at this development, you would never believe the developer was into foileshe shtick (false actions). There is a beautiful website associated with this development. It is hard to fathom why he would resort to these kind of actions. I guess greed blinds our judgment.

I hope he gets probation but if he ends up in prison, what can he expect? First of all, he is right now going through alot of feelings of remorse and regret and in the end of the day, I hope he gets a break.
His company did beautiful work and it is a shame it came down to this.

I just came out of prison so I have some advice. Read my notes and you will know how to survive the school of hard knocks. The only thing you really have to worry about in a camp is what is the next meal.

Go here to read my story....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG. I have another 7 volumes dealing with all facets from pre trial to post trial

   

No comments:

Post a Comment