Tuesday, January 19, 2016

US Passport Revoked and then some....


Image result for immigration fraud
Fraud leads to  Jail 

How do your get your citizenship revoked and then end up in jail? When you commit fraud.

A story appears at the US Attorney Website and at ICE website where a suburban Boston resident by the name of Princehakeem Awolesi obtained his citizenship by use of a false birth certificate.  See links
here....http://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/lynn-man-pleads-guilty-charges-naturalization-passport-and-social-security-fraud and also here.,,https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/massachusetts-man-pleads-guilty-immigration-social-security-fraud

The article does not state where he originates from but the name sounds African and in particular Nigeria.


The man is facing up to 10 years in jail and a $250,000.00. What was this man thinking? That he will never be caught? The US Department of Justice has a vast network of officers constantly checking and rechecking documents and if they don't catch you right away, eventually they will. 

I learned this myself the hard way as an Immigration Lawyer who was convicted of doing immigration fraud for my former clients. I got a five year prison sentence with a 2.5 million dollar fine.

When I was in jail I had plenty of time to do soul searching and I found some references to fraud and jail in the Holy Scriptures. At Jeremiah 17:11 it says that when you make wealth unjustly, you will lose it and in the end be proved a fool. At Koheles 8:11 it says, why does the sinner commit a sin 100 times, because the wheels of justice spin slowly and the sinner gets empowered with a false sense that he/she will never get caught.


I hope my blogging makes people reconsider if they are doing fraud and if you are not doing fraud, don't even think of this road as it leads to hell on earth. Fraud does not only apply to immigration but to all venues of life. With the Hebrew letters, you even see that fraud falls apart. How? In Hebrew, it is spelled Sheker, comprising of a shin, a kaf and reish, and all of the three letters are written narrow and pointy since you fail and fall down by doing fraud. You have no leg to stand on.  Trust me, it was a very painful road and I will live with this remorse and regret the rest of my life. 


To read my story...go here....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG    

No comments:

Post a Comment