Wednesday, January 20, 2016

what is in a Name?

What is in a Name?
Names control our nature, as they are our essence. But how do we know all of our characteristics?
Before I answer this question, let me explain to you about something called Gematria. There are 32 methods of studying the Torah/Bible and one of those methods is Gematria. Based on Gematria, every letter has an assigned number. The numbers go from 1 to 400 based on the Hebrew letters of Aleph to Tav. Aleph is assigned a value of 1 and then it goes up to 400, which is assigned to the last letter, the tav.  What about the English language, does it relate to Hebrew? The English language is based on the Hebrew Language. How do I know that? When you say alphabet, that is exactly the aleph and the beis, the first two letters of the Hebrew language. What about English having 26 letters and Hebrew only has 22. How do compensate for the difference? The extra letters are just branches and or combinations of the original 22.

I mentioned the Torah/ Bible, what does the Bible have to do with names? According to the sages of Israel, God looked into the Torah and created the universe. The world was created with the 22 letters of the Hebrew language and the Ten emanations. This means that all humans fall into the nature of the people mentioned in the Bible. The characteristics of envy, lust, anger, rage, happiness and desire that all of us have can be traced to our ancestors in the Bible. How do I know I am correct? Do I have mathematical proof? Based on Gematria, I do. With the rules of Gematria, when two words or phrases share the same number, there is a meaningful connection. The phrase, Ma'asei Bereishis, or act of creation,equals 1328 which is also Chamishe Chumshei Torah or the five books of Moses. Creation was made for the Bible. What about the people of the Bible, was it made for them? Based on math,the answer is yes. There is a phrase in the Book of Creation, a kabbalistic manuscript, that mentions about the 12 constellations of the zodiac which are basically the stars constantly circling earth over a 24 hour period of time. That phrase equals 5064. Another phrase with the same number are the 19 principal players of Genesis, including the Patriarchs, Matriarchs and 12 sons of Jacob. So from these mathematical proofs, we see the universe was created for these people , their offspring and those that follow the book.  

Now that you understand a little bit about Gematria, I can know explain how I find someone's nature. I take each letter and convert it to Hebrew and then I assign it a number based on the rules of Gematria. I then look it up on a computer program that searches the entire Bible and Scriptures. When I find phrases with similar numbers, I found a match. Generally speaking , there are usually hundreds of phrases connected to each name and with that, we can detect the persons nature. Moreover, for example, if the person is named after Moses, he will obtain those characteristics including humility,leadership and even anger and range. If you read the Torah, Moshe had a temper too, he just learned how to control himself.

I have written several short stories associated with the above topic on amazon, including
Your Name is Your Nature...found here....http://www.amazon.com/Your-Name-Nature-based-numerology-ebook/dp/B016PUCIF8 and Perfect Match, found here....http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Match-soulmate-numerology-Gematria-ebook/dp/B011MA1LVS         

If you want me to analyze and search a name based on Gematria, I charge 5 dollars per name and you can pay me by paypal through my email address, earld390@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment