Sunday, January 17, 2016

who's who in Otisville

Hassan Nemazee leaving Federal Court 


When you are in jail, you have no idea who you are meeting. Some of the people had very privileged pasts. Otisville is a place where some of the criminals have money backgrounds. One such person I learned about after I got out of jail is Hassan Nemazee. I read about him in the blog of larry dressler aka larrynoodles.com.

I was not aware that his sister is married to the former British ambassador to the United States. See attached articlehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070589/Britains-new-man-Washington-Sir-Peter-Westmacott-brother-law-290m-fraudster.html

 He was an investment banker and top donor to Hillary Clinton as noted in the Daily News http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/hassan-nemazee-big-time-democratic-donor-12-years-300-million-ponzi-scheme-article-1.466173

It is interesting to note that he walks around Otisville with the same intense look as the photo.

I had an incident with him. I wanted to sit in the dining room and their was a spot available next to his. The problem is that there is seating for only 60 for 120 people. I asked him if the spot is available and he said "no". I watched that spot until he finished his meal and left and no one came to sit in that spot. So obviously, there is something wrong with this person.

He finally gave me a nice comment when he saw me doing like 25 pull ups in one shot. He was very impressed and he finally put a smile on his face.

In any event, I wish him the best and hopefully his night mare will pass and he reunites with his family.




To read more of my story in prison go to....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG




No comments:

Post a Comment