Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Can the Bible predict future events?

The Bible or Torah was written 3328 years ago by Moses at the direction of G-d. Did the Bible predict events? Can it predict events? The Bible says a lot of things about the end days. It says the children of Israel will return to their ancestral homeland, which is Eretz Yisrael or the land of Israel.

But how does it relate to you and me? I had a lot of time to study it during my 1316 days of incarceration and the Bible predicted 5 important events in my case , including arrest, sentence, release from Otisville, release from halfway house and release from B.O.P. custody. Where did I find this information? It is all in my notes at  Bible Prophecy, fact or fiction.....http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Prophecy-Fiction-David-Langner-ebook/dp/B0128IJAL6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment