Thursday, March 10, 2016

Corruption Probe in Rockland County

Image result for provident bank park
Provident Bank Park,source of the probe


A federal corruption probe may lead to as many as 50 people being indicted, incuding elected officials and local businessmen with Israeli passports. Why? It is about the public funding of Provident Bank Park and money going also to Yeshivas. See story here....http://westchester.news12.com/news/sources-dozens-involved-in-rockland-corruption-probe-1.11556425. There was some foileshe (Yiddish term for false and corrupt) shtick going on. 

One person associated with the probe and who was under investigation,  Former county Director of Transportation Thomas Vanderbeek , took his life last week. Sources say it was a result of the investigation. Why do some people take their life when facing jail?  
The difference between wealth, 570 and poor , 130, equal met, 440 or death. 

I was personally in jail. It was one of the worst experiences in my life, next to my mother's death and I don't wish it on my enemies. The government can play hardball. So I pray for these people that if they have to do jail time, their time will go fast.   

To see my story go here and thanks for stopping by....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment