Thursday, March 10, 2016

"If the knife is rusted, I can't be busted"

smiling O.J. Simpson in prison uniform, courtesy pagesix.com
So said O.J. Simpson with all laughs and good feelings regarding the bloodied knife found on the former residence of O.J. Simpson, as noted by his former jailor, Jeffrey Felix in his tell all book coming out on the secrets of O.J. Simpson behind bars. Felix wants to cash out like everyone else on the O.J. Simpson trial of the century. He says that Simpson thinks the finding of the knife is a joke. Simpson says it was probably from a construction worker who dropped it by accident. See story here...http://pagesix.com/2016/03/09/o-j-simpson-is-laughing-about-found-knife/?_ga=1.17801081.1798519266.1454684640

To me, jail was no joke as I suffered being away from my family for 1316 days. To read about my days of hell, go here and thanks for stopping by...http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment