Monday, March 21, 2016

My thoughts on Jason Porter, internet dating fraudster

Toronto Police Service Handout
Jason Porter, courtesy National Post

I was shocked to read about Jason Porter when I came out of jail. Everything he said in jail was a lie.
See his real story here....http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-man-accused-of-defrauding-online-dates-1.1246347

I met him in the Don Jail, Toronto, Canada, when I was awaiting extradition to the United States back in January 2012. He was put into the PC (protective custody) unit. If he would have gone into general population with all of the blacks, they would have beaten him up.  When new fish (inmates) come into jail, you would talk to them on an individual basis in your cell. He was very engaging with everyone as if he knew the system already. He said he had some sort of case and he would beat it at trial. He said he was married with kids and that his father in law was the owner of some big computer company like gateway or dell. He said that he was an expert in computers. He said that he was arrested after coming off a plane and that he wiped his computer before the cops came.

I read that he got a 30 months prison sentence.  Hopefully, he learned his lesson to stop conning people.

Like I said previously, you meet all kind of characters in jail. Listen, it is not easy making it on the streets but I have build my reputation again that was destroyed when I got arrested for immigration fraud.

To read more of my prison story , go here....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

3 comments:

  1. Sad to say he’s still up to no good, leaving a trail of destruction as he goes. He steals, defrauds, embezzles, lies, and charms! Since getting out of federal prison in 2014 he has had a child with a woman and he’s only allowed supervised visits. He’s a really bad man, a predator, a conman, a sociopath and serial liar. He lies so much he believes his lies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, we have women who are as thick as shit that fall for his lies. And yes, Jason Porter, Jace Parratti, and all his other name combinations continue to destroy the lives he touches. It appears he has another victim. I can only hope someone warns her in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://torontolife.com/city/the-twisted-mind-of-a-serial-romance-scammer/

    ReplyDelete