Thursday, March 10, 2016

Two Tier Justice System in America for the haves and the have nots

Image result for cayman islands
the beaches and banks of the Caymans...

When I read the headlines "Two Cayman Island Financial Institutions Plead Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Conspiring To Hide More Than $130 Million In Cayman Bank Accounts", I thought wow, there will be someone going to jail for this. Instead, they have to pay a mere fine of 6 million dollars , a slap on the wrist. Basically, you are telling other banks across the world that it is okay for you to break American law, you will only get a token fine. What kind of message are we sending? Jail the people responsible for this. I was jailed for immigration fraud. I broke the law, I sat for it. Why are these bankers walking away with a small pocket change fine? This is the unjustice of the Justice system. See story here....https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/two-cayman-island-financial-institutions-plead-guilty-manhattan-federal-court

To read my story go herehttp://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG...

No comments:

Post a Comment