Sunday, April 10, 2016

A Dump Truck Lawyer

Kenneth Robert Byers
I give this term to a lawyer that represented me before the Courts in Canada when I first got arrested ON A WARRANT FROM THE USA. His name is KENNETH ROBERT BYERS LL.B. B.SC. NOTARY PUBLIC. i don't know how anyone with such intelligence can be a lawyer. he took $15,000 from my family to apply for my original bail application and i got rejected. 

when the government was winning, he said they had, "an ace in the hole". it is as if he works for the crown. he is not looking for your best interests. he is what you call a dump truck lawyer and in my humble opinion, he is a first class thief.  

in my opinion,if you want to lose your case and throw out hard earned money, then hire this ATTORNEY. 

JUST LOOK AT HIS REFERRALS AND YOU CAN SEE HE HIS A FRAUD, AS HE DOES NOT EVEN NAME THESE ALLEGED TESTIMONIALS. I ASSUME HE WROTE THEM HIMSELF....


"Incredible Lawyer. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, he had empathy for my situation and I truly felt like he wanted to help me. He is very knowledgeable and keenly aware of the justice system. While this can be a very stressful time, I put my faith in Mr Byers and he delivered the end result - which is the most important thing. I highly recommend Mr Byers."
"Hi Ken, I want to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to you personally for your representation and getting what is truly a favourable outcome. I am pleased that we decided to seek legal counsel to minimize the impact of this unfortunate event. I really appreciated the time you took with us to answer all our questions and am amazed at how quickly you were able to bring this matter to a close. Thank you."

tHANKS TO THIS DUMP TRUCK LAWYER, HE GOT MY BAIL DENIED AND I FELT LIKE HE WAS ROOTING FOR THE GOVERNMENT. IN MY OPINION, HE DOES NOT LOOK OUT FOR YOUR BEST INTERESTS.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment