Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ancient Letters found in Israel

ancient Hebrew letters found in Israel, courtesy NY Times

To corroborate the truth of Torah, even the NY Times has something positive to say as I read a story about the findings of Ostracons found in Arad, Israel and dated about 600 BC, before the destruction of Nebuchadnezzar. Most of the letters were simple requests of wine, flour and oil. The names of the writers are Biblical, including Eliashib, Chananiah.  The more we dig, the more the truth comes out.
See story here...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/12/world/middleeast/new-evidence-onwhen-bible-was-written-ancient-shopping-lists.html?_r=0

So think of it, we have thousands of years of history connecting to the land of Israel. No other nation on earth can claim such a connection.

Now, I came up with a finding that is like no other. Around midnite with a flashlight in hand in Room 5802 in FCI Fort Dix, I was studying Sefer Yetzirah, the book of creation. I added up a phrase (every letter has an assigned number) that mentions the 12 constellations in the universe. It came to 5064.  I then looked into my compendium that I put together and it equaled the patriarchs, matriarchs, and 12 sons of Jacob. All 19 people of Genesis. What does this tell us? That the universe was made for the people of the Bible and the followers of it like you and me.    

To read my findings of the ancient Hebrew Text of Torah based on Gematria, go here..
http://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO

No comments:

Post a Comment