Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bible Study and more

I wrote a book called Code of the Heart and I called it in Hebrew, tzefonos haleiv. I did not even realize it but there was something very special about that name. Before I get to tell you about it, I first must tell you something else. I read in a gilyon called Shvilei Pinchas that the Tur in Orach Chayim the following:

"An incredible thing occurred in the Tur Orach Chaim regarding his sections. The laws pertaining to the shofar appear in the section whose number possesses its numerical equivalent. (They appear in section 686, which is the numerical equivalent of the word ר“שופ (.And even though the author did
not do so on purpose, nevertheless they fell in their proper places—showing that he received divine approval for having compiled his work for the sake of Heaven (l’shem shamayim).
Everyone who engages in heavenly acts for its sake are shown a favorable sign that did not occur to them.wrote in section 686 about Shofar. Little did he know it but Shofar is the Gematria of 686."

Now I will tell you what was most surprising to me. Someone bought my book in Flatbush and told me that the gematria of the name of my book in Hebrew,  Tzefonos Haleiv, equals exactly Gematriyos or 669. I was in a state of shock. Trust me, I do a lot of gematrias buy I never made up the name for that purpose.

Anyways, if you want to read my interpretation of Torah based on Gematria, here is my writing....
(actually it is my writings that I wrote in Prison), original code of the heart is a book....http://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO


No comments:

Post a Comment