Sunday, April 17, 2016

Is our beloved mayor in trouble?

Mayor De Blasio is a New York state of mind, courtesy NY Daily News 

The news is everywhere. They say that our mayor is now in the cross hairs of the US Attorney, as players in the chess game of the police department are shifted and demoted.

According to the NY Daily News, the issue is the campaign donations and how different agencies are being influenced to take care of the donors. The former mayor, Bloomberg, did not have this problem as he self financed his election as he is one of the richest persons in the world. Not so De Blasio. He had to rely on the nitty gritty local politicians and their underlings to help him out and now there may be a price to pay. See article here...http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/harry-siegel-diagnosing-bill-de-blasio-disease-article-1.2603154

We learn how the honest Mr. Silver has been exposed as not only being convicted by trial by jury but now an alleged adulterer. It cannot get any worse for him.

So that is why you see the mayor in such a reflective state. It will take a lot of soul searching and probing to come out of the mess he is in.

I went through similar hell when my former office was raided by ICE and every other agency in the government and at the end of the day, I got 60 months prison sentence and fined 2.5 million dollars. My former immigration law practice was perhaps the biggest in the nation and when I fell, I took  a lot of people down with me. It was no walk in the park either. My life was in danger in the hands of the B.O.P. All of my connections were destroyed so now I need to start from scratch.

To read more of my story go here....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment