Sunday, April 10, 2016

NY Post attacking Mayor De Blasio


Mayor Bill De Blasio, courtesy NY Post


I am shocked to read the newspaper headlines coming out of the NY Post, like....De Blasio’s lust for power will be his final downfallDe Blasio plays dumb on fed probe into fundraising.

Remember, I reported last week about the shvitzers shvitzing. The NY Post claims it is all leading directly to the mayor of New York, whom they claim has sold the city to special interests, especially those that pay for it and he has done it through the use of non profit organizations.  See story here....http://nypost.com/2016/04/10/de-blasio-plays-dumb-on-fed-probe-into-fundraising/
In Yiddish or Hebrew parlance, we call this lashon hara, and in English, plain old gossip.

Listen, coming out of jail and being away from New York since 2005, the city has transformed itself. There is literally billions of dollars coming and flowing into this city in the form of new towers and all kind of investment. The way government works and at least through my little knowledge of world history, no one moves quickly unless someone's hand is in the till. I personally am not accusing anyone of anything but the chips will fall as they always do, water always goes down to the lowest point. A sin in secret, G-d makes it public. See Sotah 3B.

If anyone goes to jail  for political scandals and corruption, they could read my primer, prison what to expect, since I was a wall street lawyer, well I was there at 110 Wall Street, 67 Wall Street and 40 Wall Street, and I was involved in a stock market scandall too, called Teletek, but in reality, I practiced immigration law, and some of my clients were like bulls, and the other like bears. You can read it over here....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG




No comments:

Post a Comment