Monday, February 1, 2016

Texas Real Estate fraudster earns 17.5 year prison sentence

Locator Map of Fictitious Texas Disney Resort
the "disney resort" that was never meant to be 


A real estate fraudster who claimed Disney Resorts was coming to north of Dallas Texas and caused investors to lose 20 million dollars got 17.5 years in the slammer, all for making 450,00.00 dollars in real estate fees.

Mr. Thomas W. Lucas Jr. concocted fake letters, fake emails and detailed maps in duping people to invest in his phony deal.

Some of the victims complained to the FBI and the disney resort tale vanished like smoke.
Mr. Thomas took it trial and he lost and of course he got hammered. He is now in the federal prison located in Arkansas and trust me, that is no disney resort. He is a low facility since he is not eligible to be in a camp till he has 120 months to go. The FBI said he was punished harshly because he showed no remorse.

I showed remorse and although I was facing 6 1/2 to 8 years, I received a 5 year sentence. Additionally, I was wise enough to take a plea. I was extremely remorseful and the Judge had mercy on  me. To read my prison story, go here....http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG





No comments:

Post a Comment