Wednesday, May 24, 2017

This is how companies rip truckers off, truckers beware





We made a deal with Stronghold Solutions to pick up a load from Canada and deliver to Brooklyn,  NY to Park Avenue Building and Roofing.  My driver was running late due to traffic and accidents. The man at Stronghold Solutions kept badgering me, calling me and emailing me, where is the trucker,? where is the trucker?  He says he is deducting 500 dollars for being late. I said where in the contract does it give you a right to deduct 500.00 dollars. The contract says they can deduct 150 if we dont notify them, but I notified them the whole day. Driver shows up and then they tell him you have to come back tomorrow morning to unload.  They treated him worse than a dog.  He parked his truck in front of the place till they unloaded him. Now company, US Industrial Corp wants to deduct 1200 for "allegedly blocking their driveway. This was a sham not pay a hard working trucker delivering his load.

Shame on Stronghold Solutions , Shame on Park Avenue Building and Roofing and US Industrial Corp.

The Torah says, pay the worker on time. Take heed.

No comments:

Post a Comment