Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wisdom of the Hebrew Letters

It says that if a soldier captures a woman of a beautiful form, he may take her.....The phrase in Hebrew says , aishes yefas toar. See Deuteronomy 21:11. Was this woman a virgin? Can you tell from the phrase itself? With aid of Gematria-numerology, you have a clue. As noted from above, I added the phrase and it came to 1792. I looked up other phrases with 1792 and I was impressed what I found. It says the following at Deuteronomy 22:20, "But if this was true, signs of virginity were not found on the girl." This teaches us that the captured woman is not a virgin.

What other language in the world can have such deep meanings. We can only learn this from the Hebrew language, the language of creation.

To learn more about my findings of life, nature and creation based on the Hebrew letters, please read my book at ......https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]
and as always, thanks for stopping by  

No comments:

Post a Comment