Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Glaring safety issued for Autistic Youth in New York Sate

I am sure you are not aware , but there is a glaring safety and security issue for autistic children in New York State .

How come there are no cameras on buses carrying our most vulnerable citizens ?

For a year my son had no issues with lm bus company , now for some unknown reason , he fights not to go on the bus .

I already filed a complaint with the city transportation dept but please do the right , moral and honorable legislation to make sure there are cameras on buses that take autistic children . I do not want to hear my son was abused but I will never know the truth because cameras , a basic security tool, is not on the bus . The school he attends, shema koleinu , has cameras in every room , there is no reason why there are no cameras on the school bus . This is outrageous .

No comments:

Post a Comment