Sunday, March 19, 2017

is there paradise after death?

Har Menuchos cemetery, Jerusalem,Israel

In the Jewish faith, we believe that after we die, we go to either paradise, gan eden , or hell, gehinom. Is there mathematical proof for this? Based on my studies of numerology - Gematria, the answer is yes.

There is a phrase,  Hashem Elokim Emes, or God is true. This equals 553, by adding up all of the letters that comprise this phrase. When you find another phrase with the same number , there is a meaningful connection. Other two phrases are umedinah shel gehinnom, or, and the place of hell, and Le'asid levo, or in the future time, (a phrase for the next world). Hence we see God associates truth with those two phrases.

Yesterday, I was reading a dvar Torah by Rabbi Mordechai Kriger, called Chasdei Hashem, and he mentions that the phrase in Genesis at 3:19, where it says, v'el afar tashuv, and to earth you shall return, is really an allusion to paradise. I said to myself, how can this be? Is this guy crazy?  Man is just cursed and now he is going to paradise? The Rabbi points out that the phrase should have said tickach, take back. By saying tashuv, it is really referring to repentance and atonement. We know that death is an atonement. What really shocked me was what the phrase added up to and that was 1095. I looked up my notes and I found the phrase that chilled me, and that was b'gan eden tehei menuchasum , or in Paradise shall be their rest. This phrase is found in the Yizkor prayer. This teaches us that yes, there is life after death, and not only that, it is eternal paradise.

To read more of my findings, please read, Code of the Heart, and as always, thanks for stopping by,,,,https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder/dp/1520393466


    

No comments:

Post a Comment