Sunday, August 6, 2017

a new interpretation of Deut 32.4

The Torah says, hatzur tamim pa'alo ki chol derachav mishpat, or the "Rock, perfect is his work, for all his paths are justice. The Gematria of this phrase is 1726. See Deut. 32:4

What I found interesting about this phrase is that every seventh letter from the tsadi of tsur to the pei from paalo to the lamed of chol can be found the initials of my mother's three names, including Tsipporah Feige Leah.  To me she was saintly. Tragically, she died in a car accident on the way to Canada erev Pesach on 4-21-78. I wrote about it and put it in a download at
https://www.amazon.com/Day-My-Mother-Died-Frances-ebook/dp/B014HJ38SU




I always wondered why she was taken away from me so young until I found a phrase in Talmud Yevamos 121b as noted and I paraphrase it as done in the book Sabbath Shiurim by Rabbi Miller, who quotes Rabbi Aba who says...Hakadosh Baruch Who Medakdeik Im Sevivav ke'chut hasarah...or God is meticulous with the righteous even to a thread of hair. This phrase is also 1726.
This teaches us that Hashem took my mother away for some infraction of justice only God knows....
But of course, His judgment is perfect.

This teaches us that the written law directly connects to the oral law, as shown from the two phrases that directly connect in a meaningful way.  

To read more of my findings, please go to code of the heart....https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]

No comments:

Post a Comment