Thursday, August 31, 2017

At the border....



I was led by 10 cops with a lady cop who led the posse and told me to go along her and then enter the administrative building. I saw like 25 people waiting to be called up to immigration.
They told me go to the second room and to sit down and wait to be called. Within minutes, the officer called me to the window and said have I ever been convicted of any crimes and what was it, I said, yes, immigration fraud. I said I spent almost four years in prison and paid my price to society. The officer said he has to verify my information and then send me on my way. He told me to sit down again. I then sat down and was reading I a tefilin scroll i found in shalom's office. I then was called back to the window. The cop said is your probation  agent, Erin? I said yes. He said, okay,  you are good to go, make sure you have all of your passports. I then met my wife and children in the other room and we were back in the USA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment