Tuesday, October 17, 2017

2.5 million dollar judgment, ouch

Of all the injustices in the world, this is one for the record books.

Sitting in prison with my back against the wall, my lawyer says you better sign or you are going to get hammered. So I signed the document that says the forfeiture is 1 million to 2.5 million dollars.

Never was shown even one document to prove this amount against me. Does not matter, this is American Justice System. At the end of the day, I have a judgment against me of 2.5 million dollars.

This will be like a damacles sword on my neck the rest of my life. Every penny I make from the sale of this book will go to pay back this massive judgment against me.

Here it is....

https://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-order-forfeiture-prison-ebook/dp/B011ZSGVYE
PRISON: what to expect   - order of forfeiture (prison series Book 8) by [Langner, David]

No comments:

Post a Comment