Monday, February 20, 2017

Help Me Help Me

This was the sound as I was hearing as I went outside my building to get something from my car at 7 AM .

Actually this was the second time as I was leaving my building. The first time I left the building I saw what looked liked to me as legs on the floor coming out of a door and I thought that was strange. One person was in the hallway getting ready for a smoke.

The second time I went downstairs I heard, help me, help me. I quickly walked over and saw a lady lying on the floor and she was holding the door at the same time. She asked me to pick her up. I asked how old she was and she said, 90 years old, I said I will call Hatzalah, too risky for me to pick her up, it could make it worse. So I called Hatzalah and they came within two minutes. One responder came first and then the second came two minutes later. They stabilized her and left her in her apartment.

What I cannot understand is that so many people passed her by and did nothing, Not my nature stand by when a human is down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment