Monday, November 14, 2016

Life After Death

Is there life after death? Has anyone ever came back from the dead? Can we communicate with the dead? For me, I communicate with the dead in my dreams. I have spoken to my mother and my former friend, Stan Mervin.

There is a phrase in ethics of our fathers and it says,All Israel has a share in the World to Come.
I added up the phrase and it came to 1298. With the rules of Gematria, when you find another word or phrase with the same number, there is a meaningful connection. In this case, I found a connection.
A phrase with same connection can be found at 1 Samuel 2:6, where it says, "The Lord kills and returns to life, he brings down to sheol and brings up."

There is another important phrase and it is Hashem Elokim Emes, or, God, Elokim is true. This phrase equals 553. Three other phrases with same number are restores to life, and the province of hell and the future world. God associates his characteristic of truth with these phrases as they all share the same number.

The above phrases are mathematical proof of life after death.

In any event, Maimonides lists life after death as one of the 13 principles of faith.

To read more about my findings about he world and beyond based on Gematria, go here...and thanks for stopping by.....https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]

No comments:

Post a Comment