Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The System is Rigged

Trump made these allegations and then he got elected. I, for one, got unjustly and unfairly hammered by the criminal justice system. How? When the US Attorney sent a plea offer to my attorney, they said the alleged fraud was 1 million to 2.5 million. I told my lawyer let me see at least one paper, let me see my tax return transcripts. I got none of that. My lawyer said you better sign the paper or you will get hammered. So I signed my life away to the American government and got a 2.5 million dollar judgment against me. I am destroyed the rest of my life, courtesy the American system of injustice. So talk about the system being rigged, I see it first hand and unfortunately I am not making this up. All I can say is, help me God. Heaven forbid you are in a situation like me. Woe to me that I went to law school. I should have listened to pirkei avos, where it said, "stay away from the government," they are not your friend.

Some people wonder how come the government came after me after so many years? Well, govenment collected perhaps millions in taxes over the years , perhaps that is why they took their sweet time and then came on down on me like a ton of bricks and then the case became Rabbi David, when I never filed a G-28 representation form as a rabbi. I guess this is the anti semitism of this country and now we see it coming out with signs like no jews or swastikas. It is sad that it has come to this level after so many thousands of years of anti semitism. When will it ever stop?

I could only hope that Donald Trump drains the swamp like he promised during the election.

Moreover, I cannot complain as God does not like complainers. I will just fight for justice, like the Torah says, tsedek tsedek tirdof., justice justice thou shalt pursue, I guess God was thinking about me when He wrote that.

To read more about my prison story and see what the real forfeiture order looks like, go here..https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011ZSGVYE
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG
PRISON: what to expect in Federal Bureau of Prisons (Prison series Book 1) by [Langner, David, David, Earl].

No comments:

Post a Comment