Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Smooth Transition, my thoughts.


White House


I hear the news media in talking how the administration has only 71 days to transfer power. I personally was thrown in prison and I was  not given 71 days to get ready. 71 days is plenty of time to pass the keys to the white house to another human being.

For Trump who is a billionaire and lives in his own ivory tower, who knows if he will feel comfortable in the white house, maybe he will miss Trump Tower. In any event , I wish him the best and as my uncle said, where ever you end up, you will get used to it.

When I was thrown into jail like a dog, I got used to it. To read my story, go here....https://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG
PRISON: what to expect in Federal Bureau of Prisons (Prison series Book 1) by [Langner, David, David, Earl] 

No comments:

Post a Comment