Sunday, January 22, 2017

Children of Israel compared to the stars

twelve constellations of the universe
According to Rashi, super commentator on the Bible, at Exodus 1:1, he says that G-d mentions the names of the Children of  Israel as we are compared to the stars, which are each named by G-d.  Based on my numerology findings, it is amazing to note that the Children of Israel actually equal teh constellations of the Zodiac.

The book of creation or Sefer Yetzirah, published by Samuel Weiser Inc, and translated by the Late Rabbi Arey Kaplan, lists the twelve constellations at section 5:4, of this ancient book, said to be written by the Patriarch Abraham. I added up the entire phrase and it came to 5064.

I looked up my notes and I was astonished at my findings. 5064 also equals the three patriarchs,   the six matriarchs and the twelve sons of Jacob/Israel. This teaches us that our universe was meant for the Bible.

To read more about my findings about the Bible, go here....and of course, thanks for stopping by....https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David] 

No comments:

Post a Comment