Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New York City Highways are hazardous

What do I mean? They are hazardous in the night during a rain event. Why? Because the white lines are all fading and they do not reflect and it is difficult to stay in the same lane without proper reflecting white lines. I witnessed a driver in the center lane who kept crossing the line on the belt parkway and he almost hit three cars that passed him to his right. This occurred on the belt parkway in Brooklyn.

I propose that New York City repaint the white lines with a paint that has reflection properties.

I am not making any money off this idea. I don't own a paint company nor a shareholder in any paint business. All I am asking is that this be done to save lives because accidents are waiting to happen in these circumstances.
night driving in the rain is very dangerous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment