Friday, October 28, 2016

Always ask your wife for advice

How can I say that? Based on Gematria. The Torah says that God built the woman from the rib of man. It says vayiven Hashem, or God built. See Genesis 2:22. Vayiven also means understanding. A woman has a nature to understand. Moreover, back in 2:18, it says e'eseh eizer kenegdo, or I will make a helper against him. The Gematria of this term is 772. Another phrase with the same number is ha'da'as tov vera, or knowing good and bad. See Genesis 2:9. From here we see that your wife has insight into something that can be good or bad. So the next time you have a question what to do, go ask your wife and tell them I said so.

To read more of my findings about the Torah and or Bible based on Gematria and Bible code, read...
https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]

My hard cover book can also be found at these fine stores....

Attn: Jewish book store owners, if you want to sell my book, call me at 718-541-7415 and I will be happy to bring them to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment