Friday, October 14, 2016

What we learn from Ha'azinu

In this week's Torah reading, Haazinu, Moses teaches us the history of the world and he does it as a poetic song.

According to the Ramban, every one ever born is mentioned in the song of the history of the world.

I find an allusion to my life at Deut. 32:17-18 based on my four word name. I document it at
Bible Prophecy, fact or fiction https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Prophecy-Fiction-David-Langner-ebook/dp/B0128IJAL6

In my short essay, I document finding my arrest date, sentencing, release date from prison all encoded amongst the Hebrew letters. It is mind boggling how a scroll written thousands of years ago is cunningly accurate of important dates in my life. How can this be? You decide.  

Bible Prophecy: Fact or Fiction by [Langner, David] 

No comments:

Post a Comment