Monday, October 10, 2016

What is your inner conscience?

Did you ever hear the phrase , listen to your conscience? In my opinion, your inner conscience is really God. How do I know that? I learn this from the Shema Yisroel prayer where it says, sha'mo'a tish'ma'u, or you will surely listen. The gematria or numerology of this term is 1226. Another phrase with same number and that means they are connected is esrim v'sheish, or 26. 26 refers to the Gematria of God. This means that when you surely listen,  you are listening to your inner conscience which is God.

What I study is kabbalah, which are the mysteries of life. I am a student of the Zohar, the Baal Haturim and the  Ari.

To read more of my findings about life, go here...https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]

No comments:

Post a Comment