Thursday, October 27, 2016

Where is your name in the Bible?

We know that the universe was made for the people of the Bible. The phrase of the twelve constellations of the zodiac equal the 21 founders of the Jewish faith.

Every human being has his/her spiritual source in the Bible or Torah. How do you find it? You find it based on Gematria.

My name is Avraham Yehuda Tzvi Shmaryahu son of.....My name including my mother and father adds up to 1781. Another phrase with the same number can be found at   Exodus 15:2, where it says that God is my strength and that I will praise Him. From this phrase I learned that zeh Keili, or this is My God, can also be found under first letter code at Exodus 20:8, which teaches us that we feel the presence of the Lord on the Sabbath day.

Where is your phrase in the Bible.

You can read my notes at.....https://www.amazon.com/Your-Name-Nature-based-numerology-ebook/dp/B016PUCIF8
Your Name is Your Nature: based on Bible/Torah numerology and code by [Langner, David]
Buy my download and I will search for your phrase in the Bible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment