Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Doctors bury their mistakes?

My old friend Joe Heller, blessed his soul, obm, used to say that doctors bury their mistakes. Is that true? Well you know what that means. If a doctor gives you wrong diagnoses with wrong medicine, that will bury you. That is why it is always advisable to get a second opinion.

Can we back this up mathematically, like using Gematria? The answer is incredibly yes.

The numerology of grave, or sho'el is 337. The gematria of roph'im, or doctors, is also 337. Hence we have the same gematria and we see from here that there is a relationship between doctors and the grave. No wonder there are so many malpractice lawsuits! Listen, I have nothing against doctors. My best friend, Dr.Ari Friedman, has given many extra years of life to my dear uncle. I am reporting based on my findings.

To learn more findings from the Hebrew language, go here...and thanks for stopping by...https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/0974049344

No comments:

Post a Comment