Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Top of the Mexican Pyramid under attack





Carlos Slim, in center, under attack from the Mexican Government
I just read an interesting article about Carlos Slim of Lebanese descent,  whose business interests are under attack in Mexico. You see a good luck how businessmen operate, including cozying up with President's of countries so they could get things their way. See attached story here....I just wonder if he is Jewish.....http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/world/americas/mexicos-carlos-slim-helu.html .

Perhaps he did not pay off or cozy up to the right people in the Mexican government. Of course, it is obvious you will not get the entire story from the New York Times since he is biggest shareholder and they don't want to shoot themselves in the foot by throwing dirt on Mr. Slim.

Listen, I understand the feeling of being attacked. I was one of the biggest immigration lawyers in the country and the government dismantled my operation and threw me in jail like I was the biggest criminal in the world. That was my grave sin of helping people and defrauding the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment