Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sidewalk Book Seller

Kirk Davidson doing what he does best, selling used books, Courtesy NY Times


Excellent reporting by the New York Times about a sidewalk book seller, by the name of Mr. Davidson, who sat up shop on W. 72nd Street in Manhattah since the 1980's. See story here...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/nyregion/a-sidewalk-vendor-amasses-books-summonses-and-lawsuits.html?_r=0

Mr. Davidson is a hero and should be rewarded. He is a survivor. God bless Mr. Davidson. He is doing something very honorable.

Hey I have 1000 books coming in soon from my storage, can I sell them on the streets of New York too?

I am no different than him. I just sell downloads on amazon kindle. I would like to write his story if he gives me a call.....Tel. 718-541-7415, and of course, I would put it on amazon kindle...or better yet, I can bring my books to him and we can make a deal....

Here is a book I am selling....https://www.amazon.com/Honeymoon-Hell-Earl-David-ebook/dp/B01DK4OI50
Honeymoon to Hell by [David, Earl]

No comments:

Post a Comment