Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Universe and the Bible, any connection?

I always wondered whether there is a connection between the Bible and the Universe. I mean the Bible says God created the universe in six days and then created wild life and then man. Later we learn about Abraham and his family.

Is there a mathematical link between the universe and the Bible?

Believe it or not. There is. I study numerology - gematria which basically assigns numbers to the Hebrew Alphabet, which is the source of the English Alphabet and my findings have shocked me.
When you have two words or phrases with the same number, there is a connection.

There is a ancient text known as the book of creation, or sefer yetzirah. It describes creation. It also mentions the twelve constellations that we know as the zodiac. I added up the entire phrase and it came to 5064. I looked up my compendium of 1 to 10,000 and I saw that 5064 also equals the patriarchs, the matriarchs and the 12 sons of Israel. These 19 people are the purpose of creation. They are all mentioned in Genesis.

To learn more about my findings, go here...https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David] 

No comments:

Post a Comment