Sunday, May 15, 2016

Cop takes his life


the late P.O Michael Ameri


According to the NY Post, a police officer that was questioned by the FBI regarding the corruption of the police department in regards to the Orthodox Jewish community. See story here....http://nypost.com/2016/05/13/cop-questioned-in-nypd-corruption-probe-kills-himself/

How can someone take his life based on a police probe? What is the psychology behind this.
Based on Gematria, I have a clue. In his mind, the officer thought he was history in that his career and life was over so he took his life. The Gematria or numerology between wealth and poor is death.
Wealth/osher is 570 and poor/ani is 130. The difference 440, is meis or death.

I don't know who he consulted but if he spoke to the right person he would still be alive today. I went through the same hell. My former office raided by 50 agents of Immigration and many of my co defendants arrested. This was back in 2009. I lived in fear every day of being arrested and finally, two years later, they arrested me. I did not want to take my life since I knew in my heart that what I did was wrong, I felt remorse and regret and when I finally got sentenced, the Judge gave me five years and I was able to look beyond this and saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I pray for his family that they have closure and peace. No one should go through this hell and the system must change. There must be a more humane way of handling corruption cases. Human life is precious. We all make mistakes. We are only human. Cannot the government understand that? For someone to take his life over an investigation, something is wrong with the system.

To read my story, go here...https://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment