Friday, May 27, 2016

Don't Steal


proof my purchase showing both receipts. 

I wanted to buy some banans for Shabbos so I walked to the fruit store on Kings Highway, Ralph's Produce, At the store I also bought some yellow cherries since they looked so yummy.

When I went to pay, I saw the bill was $11.38 on the cash register (cherries are expensive) but when I got the receipt since I paid by credit card, it showed  $1.38 . I told the lady, look, how come you undercharged me? She said that she was in a rush (She looks Korean). In any event, she charged me the additional 10.00 dollars as I told her I don't want to steal one penny from the store.

The moral of the story is not to steal and that goes both ways. Always check your receipt to make sure it matches sales price.

No comments:

Post a Comment