Wednesday, May 25, 2016

my thoughts on the passing of Sam Salamon



the late Sam Salamon
funeral of Sam Salamon, courtesy Yakov Grunstein

It is hard to believe he is gone. He was someone with so much life, so much energy and now he is buried? How is this possible? How can this be? It shows the flimsiness of life. One day we are here, the next day we are gone.

His ex wife and son came over to me during Passover where I was staying and told me that he was in a coma, suffering from leukemia and that he got an infection.

When I emailed my brother the news of his passing, my brother emailed back..noooooooooooooooooo.

He was in a state of shock. My brother told me how cancer is rampant today. Moreover, billions of humans have walked the planet and billions have passed away and billions will soon walk the planet till the end of time.

Michael David

1:18 AM (6 hours ago)
to meSF
Sam was someone who made the world go round . Whether you approved of his ways he was a real mover and shaker. Sam made his name on earth at a certain time and place- it was his time to go

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2016, at 12:06 AM, Earl David <earld390@gmail.com> wrote:


Baruch Dayan Emes.

No comments:

Post a Comment