Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bank Vault Robbers Caught


perp walk of bank robbers at 26 federal plaza 


According to the NY Daily News, three bank robbers who would weld their way into vaults were caught. I specifically remember when the HSBC bank was hit in Boro Park. A big police van was sitting in front of the bank. See story here...http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/5-million-cash-valuables-stolen-bank-robbery-streak-article-1.2726488. The article says they stole people's memories. A thief also stole my mickey mantle card that I had for many years. What the thief did it to me, same will happen to him....meaning the cycle of theft will continue. Someone will steal it from him.

I met some bank robbers in jail. They were friendly and one was on heroin withdrawal.  

I would estimate these guys would get anywhere between 5 and 10 year prison sentences if they are indeed guilty.

To learn more about federal prison, go here...https://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG
PRISON: what to expect in Federal Bureau of Prisons (Prison series Book 1) by [Langner, David, David, Earl]


No comments:

Post a Comment