Friday, July 22, 2016

Verizon Wireless , what is wrong with this company?



I got a text the other day that read the following: VZW FREE MSG: As of 07/21/2016, Mobile 3474537091 exceeded $250.00 in Int'l data charges. Data will be blocked after $500. Here's how to manage usage.

This did not makes sense to me since we added international plan for a two day period this past monday and we paid the 2 dollar a day charge. How can we now owe $250.00 when I thought we covered ourselves? 

I immediately called my wife and told her to shut off the data. I then called verizon wireless, hitting *611. I spoke to Shawana who told me that we indeed ordered the international plan and then we cancelled it. I said that is not true. We paid for it and never cancelled it. I said the lady told us that she would cancel another plan regarding gigabytes and then reinstate it. She then put me on hold for a minute to do some more research. She then came back on and said  not to worry for the text and that we do not owe the $250.00. I asked her for a text to that effect and never received one.

I wonder how many other people go through the same crooked actions like we went through.

From the first day we signed up, we noticed we keep betting over billed. What a way to do business....

No comments:

Post a Comment