Monday, July 25, 2016

Nicest Corrections Officer got busted

Andrew Kessler, CO at MCC Manhattan,pictured below

I am shocked at this story. One of the nicest correctional officers I met in my 1316 days in the B.O.P. (bureau of prisons) got arrested himself for filing false unemployment benefits, as reported by the New York Post.  See story here....http://nypost.com/2016/06/10/federal-corrections-officer-faces-serious-time-behind-bars/


MCC, courtesy NY Post 


He was very friendly unlike some officers who have attitude problems. He also let me look up things on the computer in his booth like current events. Most CO's let people look at the internet in their booths. I don't know if that was a security issue but I don't think that is a big deal. At least they let us see what is happening in society.

I always said there was a thin line between the cops and the criminals....He is not the only one who broke the law in that place. There were people smoking cigarettes in 7 North. Corruption is everywhere. Even in the place where America holds it's most dangerous felons.

To read my story, go here...https://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG
PRISON: what to expect in Federal Bureau of Prisons (Prison series Book 1) by [Langner, David, David, Earl]

Actually I was not looking for this story but I wanted to look up CO Cole, black officer with a big head. He used to say, "you are a nasty mother f'r."..and then this story popped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment