Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Universe and Bible are ONE

 our universe that serves human beings

page out of Torah scroll

discovery page from Sefer Yetzirah 

When you are in prison, if there is one thing you have in the world in your possession is time. In my 1316 days of incarceration, I did a lot of studying and reflecting. If there is one finding I came home with , it is this one....I was studying Sefer Yetzirah, translated by the late Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, in my bunk bed around 11 pm and I added up a phrase at 5:4 that lists the 12 constellations based on the rules of Gematria and the Hebrew letters . It came to 5064. If you find another phrase with the same number there is a meaningful connection. I looked up my compendium that I wrote up, with numbers between 1 and 10,000 and my finding amazed me. 5064 is the sum of the Patriarchs, Matriarchs and 12 sons of Jacob as noted in Genesis. What does this mean to me? It teaches me that the universe and human beings of the Bible are really One.

To read more of my Biblical findings that I wrote during my days of prison, go here...https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]

No comments:

Post a Comment