Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Orthodox Jewish Man found dead in Elevator Shaft

the late Yanky Krausz

According to dusiznies.blog, a 21 year old man failed to meet up with his wife. Yanky Krausz was found dead in an elevator Shaft. We don't know the cause of death and we may never know. All I can say is Baruch Dayan Emes.

I met a lot of people in my life whom I think would live a long time and then, they are gone. You always thank G-d every second you are alive since you don't know when you will take your last breath.

update from dusizneis.blog
From Thursday Daily News Report
A 22-year-old Brooklyn man who was reported missing was tragically found dead of an apparent suicide Wednesday, police said.
Yakov Krausz was discovered hanging from a rope in an elevator motor room, police and those who knew him said. The elevator room was located in his building on Webster Ave. near 47th St. in Borough Park.
"He was depressed," said a distant family member who asked to remain anonymous.
Krausz, a married construction worker, was on the way to a doctor for anti-depressants when he went missing, according to the family member.

In my opinion, anti depressant drugs are as dangerous or even more dangerous than the problem of depression. I remember in Toronto a man of 53 years old, who died of anti depressant drugs. Studies should be brought to light how many people have died from taking such poison.  



My mother was killed when I was 14 years old. It was the greatest shock of my life and I document it here....https://www.amazon.com/Day-My-Mother-Died-Frances-ebook/dp/B014HJ38SU

No comments:

Post a Comment