Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Honeymoon to Hell




I wrote honeymoon to hell because life is full of ups and downs. We also need to learn from tragedy because sometimes it is very sudden and eventhough we cannot prepare for it, at least we can get acclimated to it.

There are good love, action and terror scenes in my book. Moreover, when it came to the plane crash (that is part of the tragedy), I wrote it as if I was sitting in the airplane and as if I was gripped with terror. There are a lot of raw emotions. Hashem's (G-d's) will, I will continue writing this story as time progresses.

Remember, I am no stranger to tragedy as I lived through my mother's death in a horrible car accident. So I can relate to people's tragedies. Trust me, I can.

Read it and enjoy....https://www.amazon.com/Honeymoon-Hell-Earl-David-ebook/dp/B01DK4OI50

No comments:

Post a Comment